Contact Info / Websites
It's real: Defend Us! 2 is coming. I've received lots of feedback (thanks NG!) so I decided to make the second part.
So let's talk about the changes and features:
- Turrets: in Defend Us!, there are 10 different turrets. In Defend Us! 2, there are 17 turrets! That's a good amount. Now you can find turrets with the ability to slow the enemy, burn them... CC will be very important.
- Items: from 6 to 10. New mines, powerups and spikes! Place them on the road!
- Enemies: from 9 to 15. They'll be harder.
Graphics: COMPLETELY redesigned. In the previous game there was tons of lag in wave 50, but now you can reach wave 4,294,967,295 while having 60 fps! (Well... that's not 100% true).
Also, in the prev game, graphics were vector graphics. Now they are 100% PIXEL ART. Pixels are by far less intensive than vectors.
- Interface: say goodbye to the floating interface. You'll see it.
- Gamemodes: campaign and survival. You will unlock new turrets, items and levels by completing the campaign mode. You can use the unlocked turrets and items in survival mode.
- Achievements: 60! In the previous game you couldn't see them on a scroll list. Now you can. That's a point. Also I'm using NG medal system.
- Book of war: avalible in the main menu. You can see the stats of any turret you have, and the stats of any enemy.
- External map editor: yes, there will be a map editor! You can create your own map and play on it. However, the map editor is not included in the game, but I will upload it.
And now, screenshots! (Sorry about the spanish, game will be avalible in both english and spanish)
The maps shown down there are random:
And now a comparative between games: http://i.imgur.com/3fpcCiU.jpg
One last thing: sorry about my english :p